Friday 20 January 2023

IT WAS A FIGHT

 August 2021, just few days after my visitor from Tallinn left, he lashed out again asking for Sex when I Cleary wasn't up for it, but he wouldn't take no for an Answer, so we fought. 


I refuse to be a victim, so I wouldn't say he beat me, because the fight ended when he couldn't breath due to my tight grip of the neck chain to his neck. if he was beating me up, then I would have been cowering on the floor or on the bed with my hands protecting my face, so NO! IT WAS A FIGHT.

Felicity was the sitting room no idea what was going on, after it was over, I dressed up, went outside to use the city´s free Wi-Fi, to connect and call the police.

He was out of the house by the time they arrived., I was taken to the emergency room for check up and when he was found, he was asked to stay out the house for 2 weeks.

The next day I went and opened a personal bank account, I had recently just gotten a job and the idea was for my salary to be paid to his account, but after the head butting I received , do yo blame me for rushing to bank to get my own private account?

He called my Mum and she interceded on his behalf, with the reason that we don't have that much money so the little we have shouldn't be spent on hotel bills.(I know that those were his words coming out of her mouth, but I overlooked it)

I never really lived down this incident, the new slogan in every quarrel is that my friend is influencing negatively, and that because I have gotten and Austrian visa and a Job, I feel like "I have arrived" in other words, I feel content,, and my pride has soared high. He never believes that I have the capacity to be angry over things, so whenever I express anger, he looks for someone or something to blame.(someone must have told me to be angry at him and act in a certain way), it angers him that that ´nonexistent´  someone isn't him, as far as he is concerned, the only person allowed to influence me, is him. he hasn't forgiven me for opening that bank account.(not like anybody is asking for his forgiveness though), that always finds its way to out weekly arguments.


When two people  realize that they made an error by marrying, why does it matter what fake friends and family think if you get a divorce? Someone should tell Anthony this please, he may listen if it is coming from someone other than me.





(



No comments:

Post a Comment