Friday 20 January 2023

The Endings 2

Today 26th March 2020 I told him that I feel like he isn't listening to me , or that he listens but just blantly doesn't want to hear me, that i feel unheard in this relationship.  Because last night after i had gone to bed like 2 or 3 hrs later, when he was done with his laptop, he was unable to sleep and decided to wake me up from my sleep to have sex , I reminded him that I am still on my period.
So today I told him that, if he had been listening to me he would have known that I said I hated the fact that he uses me as sleeping pills. I hate those kind of sex that he will just fuck to sleep , I hate it more so that he has to wake me up for it, so he can sleep. It make me feel like I am just an object.

I told him also that I had a plan. Get the 5 years residency from Estonia, go back to Nigeria, frequent Europe and 6-7months to when the resident permit is about to expire I come back and get a job and use that to renew the permit for another 5 yrs. But then he came along and promised me heaven on earth and asked me to return to Europe, which I did. Unknowingly he didnt have his life figured out.

When i asked him about his divorce certificate, he told me they don't issue one in Austria, what they do instead is tear up the marriage license.  (As a lawyer I should have known better) but I couldn't argue with him. he has lived here for over 20 years and the laws here ain't same as the laws in Nigeria, so I believed him. My dad asked him same thing and he gave same response,(so much for being Lawyers, my Dad and I).

Only for me to be here and after marriage in Nigeria, his ex wife came to court with our wedding pictures (how she got those, still baffles me), he had to lie that those were engagement pictures not marriage.   I wondered why she would do that if they were divorced but alas he was only separated.
I complained about the marriage he had with Joy too (which btw he has said little or nothing about) telling him that, it only means I married someone's husband.  If he is done with her, he should go and collect the bride price back( which is our traditional way of divorce).
A few days later, I then heard him making a call to that effect ,i.e. asking them to go and collect the bride price back, I don't know if it ever happened or not, because talking about her is an abomination in this house) so, if that call was not a scam or a trick for me, then it  means he truly married her, and he lied to me that he didn't .

So I said, if he had cleared up his plate before meeting me, or if he had told me the truth from the beginning I wouldn't be in this country three years with no Visa.  That if I had only 1 yr or less residency within the EU/Schengen member state, then I don't know how I would have managed to still be here till now. surely, they would have deported me as they did Joy, who I found out stayed with him till her visa from France expired.

He constantly uses the fact that I planned with with my ex as a point in every quarrel relating to my inability to have a child for him, I told him that I didn't live with Desmond for unto a year just 2.5 months but that I went off the pills for 1 month to try and see if I could get pregnant, but thank God I didn't because after he left Estonia a white girl came to me telling me she has a son for him.

Also that he mentioned yesterday that my dad asked him if we have been together for atleast 1 yr. As he said yesterday that if we had dated, we wouldn't be here today. And I affirmed to it. That if I knew the things I knew now if we dated , I wouldn't have married him.

That's my reply to his question of yesterday as to what I wanted from this marriage.
And he said so we should end it?
And I replied

YES PLEASE:

No comments:

Post a Comment